Support for Member Schools
Learning and Teaching
- Professional development and collaboration opportunities for teachers and faculty heads to promote quality teaching and quality learning;
- Opportunities for collegiality and networking within a relatively small group;
- System-wide student and staff forums, encouraging the building of relationships between member schools and facilitating the open sharing of ideas and values.
- Opportunities for school leaders to undertake professional learning in the areas of school leadership, governance, risk and financial viability;
- Guidance to ensure compliance requirements for Australian and Victorian funding are met;
- Opportunities for sharing of expertise and best practice.
Compliance and Reporting
- Providing opportunities to share management practices at system meetings;
- Maintaining effective communication with both the Australian and Victorian Governments to ensure appropriate system recognition and funding for member schools;
- Upholding transparent and democratic decision making processes;
- Coordinating funding distribution and accountability requirements.
- Engagement of professional, educational and financial expertise from both within and outside the System to assist member schools;
- Providing support for new member schools and schools seeking membership;
- Investigation of potential group buying opportunities;
- Assistance with strategic planning of individual schools;
- Recruitment and professional advancement of senior staff;
- Presenting a collective voice in the political arena when necessary and appropriate.